Uy, tanga. Hirap ka pa rin ba mag-move on? Tigilan mo na ang Kiltepan! Sagada is so 2015. Nabingi na ang mga espiritu doon sa dami ng sumisigaw ng kanilang mga hugot at sakit. Try mo kaya pumunta sa mga lugar na’to, as much as possible, solo ha? At dito mo isigaw lahat ng mga sakit na nararamdaman ng puso mo. Malay mo, dito mo na sisimulan ang paghahanap uli sa nawawalang sarlli mo at di mo na kailangan mag-effort umakyat ng bundok para lang humugot.
11. NATAGO BEACH, GUIMARAS. See that sandbar on the right? It appears during low tide and connects two islets with large rock formations. Om the right is an islet where you see a different kind of palm trees and a trail that leads to a “rooftop” where you see the beauty down below. Doon, isigaw mo na mahal na mahal mo siya. Kahit alam mong di ka niya mahal dahil may mahal na siyang iba.
Perfect para sa mga: Nagpapakatanga sa pag-ibig na di nasusuklian.
10. SALAGDOONG BEACH, SIQUIJOR. At 20 meters high, you can go to the top of Salagdoong Beach’s concrete dive board and jump to the inviting blue water below. But before that, you can scream your hugots and let go of all your pain. Malay mo, maririnig pala ng ex mo ang lahat ng mga sinigaw mo. This is where you learn to let go of everything that has been hurting you and if you decide to jump, you will a lot better than when you were before because that’s when you learned to finally accept the things you cannot change.
Perfect para sa mga: Hirap mag-let go sa past.
9. STO. NIÑO SHRINE, DAVAO CITY. Minsan, hugot is not the way. Kapag nasasaktan, kailangan mo lang magdasal para makampante. Sto. Niño Shrine is a church atop a hill in Matina, Davao City where you can spend a quiet time with yourself, find your inner peace and reflect on things that hurt you.
Perfect para sa mga: Pagod na sa pagiging single.
8. DAHILAYAN ZIPLINE, MANOLO FORTICH, BUKINDON. Naaalala mo pa ba noong sabay kayo sumabak sa Asia’s first longest dual zipline? Sabay kayong nagsimula kaso hindi kayo magkasamang dumating sa dulo kasi umayaw at sumukona siya. Aw. At dahil mag-isa ka na lang sa zipline at bakante na ang kabila, inaalala mo na lang na minsan, magkahawak-kamay kayong lumipad.
Perfect para sa mga: Nagmahal ng bestfriend.
7. MAN-MADE FOREST OF BILAR AND LOBOC, BOHOL. The Bohol Forest is a man-made mahogany forest stretching in a two-kilometer stretch of densely planted Mahogany trees located in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns. Drive your way to this place and have your photos taken in the middle of the road (vehicles do pass by frequently so be cautious). Somehow, there’s a sense of calm when you are in the middle of the forest and for a moment there, everything is all fine with the world.
Perfect para sa mga: Naiipit sa dalawang ilog.
6. BITAOG BEACH, DINAGAT ISLANDS. I am running out of adjectives to describe this unexploited white sand beach where a group of stone formations are. You can climb at the stones and at the top is a perfect spot to scream your heart out without people possibly hearing you. On that same spot, you can view a breathtaking landscape and probably spend a few moments there contemplating about what happened to your once-a-fairytale lovelife.
Perfect para sa mga: Pinakbet. Pinak pero di bet.
5. DUMAGUETE BAYWALK. There’s something so peaceful in the quaint city of Dumaguete that makes you want to stay and live there. Look at these trees at the baywalk, you can while your time away, sit under the trees the whole afternoon with your favorite song on and just let go of things that are breaking youa t the moment.
Perfect para sa mga: Umasa kahit hindi pinaasa.
4. BANGUI WIND FARM, ILOCOS NORTE. These windmills are the symbols of Ilocos and during sunset, you can just sit at the shore and feel the wind blow. Be hypnotized by these windmills and isipin mo kung paano ka paulit-ulit na niloloko ng ex mo at ikaw namang si tanga ay patuloy na pumayag na paikut-ikutin lang.
Perfect para sa mga: Pinaikot at niloko nang paulit-ulit.
3. SECRET SPOT, SIARGAO. What makes Siargao a beautiful place for an adventure is its predictable unpredictability, you need to be ready ‘coz anything and anywhere can surprise you. You just ride on your rented motorbike and go around the island and find gems like these, secret places and beaches where no one is around and you can spend your time all by yourself in peace. You can shout your pain away or plunge in the beach (naked), no one will judge you.
Perfect para sa mga: Ghosted.
2. TUKON CHAPEL, BASCO, BATANES. Kaya ka siguro di maka-move on, baka kailangan mo lang ng spiritual guidance. Why not try going to Tukon Chapel in Batanes? This iconic church. That’s made of stone sits humbly atop a foothill. As a symbol of Batanes, it is a perfect refuge for your weary heart (wuw!) So instead of screaming your pain out, try meditating and search for that voice within. Tukon Chapel sits humbly atop a foothill, an eye-catcher made of stone as though offered by the greenery to the restless skies. Watching the waves of the West Philippine Sea and the roaring Pacific makes for a cinematic image then try to look up the sky. You’ll sure find your peace.
Perfect para sa mga: Iniwan at mga nang-iwan.
1. ANDA, BOHOL. Not a false advertisement but I must say Anda has one of the best sunsets I’ve ever seen in my whole life. Its pink and blue sunset makes for a romantic mood, perfect for your muni-muni moment. At 5pm, sit by the shore or walk along the wide dry seabed caused by the low tide. This is how you define oneliness.
Perfect para sa mga: Nagmahal ng mga taong hindi sila mahal.